
It's a dream. Light, airy, quiet and civilised. I don't know why I thought it may be anything else, but it's certainly not China. The general calm is broken by groups of giggly girls which is somehow what I remember of these oriental places. I'll try and take a photo of a group of giggly girls later if it looks like I'm not going to be arrested!
We're here for 3 hours in the Asiana business lounge which has a grand piano and is really rather nice. It has a good view of the planes, Nick's been for a shower and we've avoided food thus far but as it looks like a restaurant or wedding buffet I guess we'll have to sample it.

If there was a cheap shirt around I'd buy one as I look a right mess with beer, wine and in-flight food stains on my shirt! Instead I'll watch the planes
No comments:
Post a Comment