It was a look and point sort of menu which would have been OK if there weren't subsidiary choices. So we ordered the plate of food that looked OK but then had two more choices. I went for '400g' and '3'. I'm assuming this was weight of meat that went in a deep far fryer before being sliced and strength of sauce before being slopped on the rice. What sort of meat we had I have no idea....Nick is hoping his wasn't dog....but when we left we realised that this may be a ditinct possibility...
Tuesday, 28 April 2009
day 3 Din dins
Lucky us! A curry house 'CoCos' is about 100m down the road from the hotel so that was a fairly easy choice.
It was a look and point sort of menu which would have been OK if there weren't subsidiary choices. So we ordered the plate of food that looked OK but then had two more choices. I went for '400g' and '3'. I'm assuming this was weight of meat that went in a deep far fryer before being sliced and strength of sauce before being slopped on the rice. What sort of meat we had I have no idea....Nick is hoping his wasn't dog....but when we left we realised that this may be a ditinct possibility...
It was a look and point sort of menu which would have been OK if there weren't subsidiary choices. So we ordered the plate of food that looked OK but then had two more choices. I went for '400g' and '3'. I'm assuming this was weight of meat that went in a deep far fryer before being sliced and strength of sauce before being slopped on the rice. What sort of meat we had I have no idea....Nick is hoping his wasn't dog....but when we left we realised that this may be a ditinct possibility...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment