Following Nick's excellent example, I decided to try out the Asiana Lounge shower facilities. Unfortunately I forgot to take the camera with me - but then again that may have looked a little odd - so I can't share photos.
I decided that add I'd had my white, bought in Fujairah UAE, pants on for 24 hours that they could use a wash. This probably wasn't the best move as the hair dryer wasn't particularly effective and I didn't fancy going commando for several hours. So an ingenious method of jamming the hairdryer switch on and into my shreddies was engineered while I had a shower.
Fresh as a daisy with damp underwear we trotted down to the gate for our Asiana A321 to Kumamoto. The passengers were diligently lined up, but why I'm not sure as they all had seat numbers, as we bypassed them to the Business Class line of nobody and boarded the plane to find that we were the only pax in the 12 seat business class with 3 crew to serve us.
And serve us they did, producing a special Japanese food tasting menu. Nick looked a little pale at the prospect

the yummy food looked like this
and this is where we are
I decided that add I'd had my white, bought in Fujairah UAE, pants on for 24 hours that they could use a wash. This probably wasn't the best move as the hair dryer wasn't particularly effective and I didn't fancy going commando for several hours. So an ingenious method of jamming the hairdryer switch on and into my shreddies was engineered while I had a shower.
Fresh as a daisy with damp underwear we trotted down to the gate for our Asiana A321 to Kumamoto. The passengers were diligently lined up, but why I'm not sure as they all had seat numbers, as we bypassed them to the Business Class line of nobody and boarded the plane to find that we were the only pax in the 12 seat business class with 3 crew to serve us.
And serve us they did, producing a special Japanese food tasting menu. Nick looked a little pale at the prospect

the yummy food looked like this
and this is where we are

No comments:
Post a Comment